FuseFX-Los Angeles is seeking a Staff Accountant to analyze financial data, assess conformance with accounting principles and audit reports, maintain financial records, and report on financial activities. Job Location in Sherman Oaks.
- Analyze, examine, process and interpret all financial aspects of accounting, including cost tracking, variance analysis, forecasting estimated final budget and profit analysis for various departments across the business.
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Payable and verify accuracy of Project Purchase Orders for individual production projects and episode billing.
- Process annual 1099s for vendors and independent contractors.
- Prepare and maintain Accounts Receivable including accurate invoicing, validating bid to invoice variances and auditing and reconciling contracts against payments and receipts.
- Develop budgets, harvest raw data and compile segment analytics, management reporting, budget tracking and gross margin reviews.
- Review and analyze credit card reconciliations to determine compliance of the expenses with corporate expense policy and to ensure allocation of the correct expense to the correct project and episode.
- Prepare, analyze and compile annual financial audit work papers for external auditors, including supporting schedules for account reconciliations and footnotes, and ensure compliance with audit reports.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end Revenue, Bank account and Balance Sheet reconciliations, and perform ad-hoc financial research for purposes of reporting to Management.
- Review and submit state and federal tax credit filings to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy, any Administration or Management, or related field
- 12 months experience as Staff Accountant, Accountant or related occupation.
- Experience must include preparing work papers for auditors and ensuring compliance with audit reports and tax credit filing
Principals only (no recruiters). No calls.