|FuseFX is currently searching for a Network / Systems Engineer to join its technology team.
This position is focused on Network Engineering but candidate must be able to cover other areas as well. Support for all critical infrastructure such as VMs/servers to networks and firewalls, including interconnectivity to all three FuseFX sites and the cloud. Candidates will contribute to designing architecture in addition to evaluating and integrating third-party solutions for hardware, software, and workflow.
Candidates with a Visual Effects background or understanding highly preferred.
FuseFX is a world-class visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, commercials and VR.
- High availability, high throughput networking.
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience with multiple-site networks, MPLS connectivity a plus.
- Experience with switches / routers and firewalls.
- Experience with VLANs, ACLs, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows, clients as well as servers, using them for AD/DNS/DHCP/ETC.
Desired knowledge and experience:
- Formal training/certification such as CCNA or higher (CCNP would be great).
- Knowledge or experience on Brocade (IP and FC). Juniper might work too.
- Knowledge or experience on Palo Alto firewalls. Fortinet also acceptable.
- Experience with AWS cloud computing or any cloud rendering.
- Cloud use of O365 and Adobe applications/email.
- VMware/ESXi experience including shared storage and virtual networking.
- EMC Isilon and Quantum Stornext.
- Artist support, experience with applications from Adobe / Autodesk / Foundry / Thinkbox.
- Degree in MIS, CS, telecommunications and film, or significant experience.
- All LAN/WAN administration: switches, WiFi, routing, firewall, etc.
- All inter-site connectivity and internet connectivity.
- Improving mechanisms for client delivery: SFTP, Aspera, others.
- Enhancing security and monitoring compliance.
- Supporting all employees with anything network related and assisting in general support when available.
We require somebody with exceptional attention to detail who is observant, intelligent, communicates clearly, is collaborative, is able to solve problems and eager to learn new things.
We require candidate be able to assist in the physical installation of equipment, such as lifting 50lbs to standing height.
No calls. Principles ONLY, please.
Local candidates preferred. No relocation packages offered.