Thank you for your interest in FuseFX’s 2019 Summer Internship Program!
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, and commercials.
FuseFX’s Summer Internship Program is kicking off May 27th and running through July 26th, 2019.
A FuseFX intern will gain first-hand experience by participating in regular departmental activities that support the VFX production cycle.
What do you bring to the table?
- A desire to work in the VFX industry post-graduation
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Certificate program in a relevant field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong computer literacy, including MS word, and Excel
- Familiarity handling confidential materials and information
- Committed to a set schedule of 9:30AM to 6:30PM, Monday through Friday
What do you get from the program?
- Hands-on experience in the VFX Industry
- Daily departmental training with a dedicated mentor
- An exciting project to collaborate on
- Weekly larger skills training with company leaders
- Course credit is not a requirement, but we can work to help meet that for those eligible
- Weekly Stipend
- Please submit your resume and a short essay on “why you should be selected for this opportunity” to the FuseFX Resume Submission Form below
- Please check-mark “Intern” on the Position list below and the city you are interested in applying to (LA, NY, or Vancouver) – please note Atlanta will not be offering an internship at this time
- If selected for an interview you will also be required to send 2 letters of recommendation and your college transcript
- Candidates selected to move forward in the process will be contacted directly by a member of our recruitment team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide candidates with updates regarding the status of their applications.
Relocation assistance is not provided. No phone calls.
Submission Deadline: February 2019