FuseFX Los Angeles is looking for an exceptionally skilled FX Artist to work on a team that is developing VFX for episodic television.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature films, and commercials.
- Houdini, rbds, dops, and fluid solvers. We are creating a wide range of VFX including oceans, splashes, destruction, and much more.
- Thinking Particles, FumeFX, Pflow, Krakatoa within 3ds Max environment
- Must have 5 years experience in simulated effects
- Excellent Houdini and/or Thinking Particles/Pflow effects skills
- Experience in creating effects such as fire, smoke, destruction, explosions, mist, dust, or similar
- Thorough understanding of simulation techniques and technologies relating to effects
- Good working knowledge of Mantra or Vray preferred
- Vex and Python programming skills are an advantage
- You must be able to work well within a team to develop new tools for ongoing productions while also being able to solve shot-specific issues independently
- Previous film industry and/or television experience is preferred
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines
- Must work well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great pictures
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO LOS ANGELES PREFERRED. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
Principals only. No calls please.