FuseFX Los Angeles is seeking a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to take on the exciting world of visual effects.
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio based in Los Angeles, with remote offices in New York and Vancouver. FuseFX is focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, commercials and VR.
- Prepare and maintain accounts payable and verify accuracy of project purchase orders for individual production projects and episode billing
- Accurate processing of invoices, credit memos, disbursements and vendor maintenance
- Review and analyze credit card reconciliations to determine compliance of the expenses with the corporate expense policy and ensure allocation of the correct expense to the correct project and episode
- Review and submit state and federal tax credit filings to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations
- Process annual 1099s for vendors and independent contractors
- General Ledger review
- Journal entries and adjustments
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end bank account and balance sheet reconciliation
- Assists with month-end close and financial reporting; budget to actual variance analysis
- Support other team members as necessary
- Ad-hoc reporting & research
- Accounting or Business-related degree preferred, but not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience working in an office setting is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Excel expertise is required
- QuickBooks proficiency is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Self-starter, problem solver, with focused drive to produce timely and accurate deliverables
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized in a fast-paced environment
No relocation. Local applicants preferred. No phone calls.