FuseFX in Vancouver, BC is seeking a talented and experienced Tracking artist to join its 3D team for current and upcoming projects at its studio in the heart of Yaletown.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Camera and object tracking and matchmoving
• Scene and camera layout
• Previz when needed
• Integration of onset data
• Outsource Material unification
• Experience tracking shots in Syntheyes
• Strong knowledge of Layout in Maya
• Strong computer aptitude: Knowledge of Maya, Syntheyes and Nuke
• At least 5 years’ animation experience
• Camera knowledge and on set skills a plus
• Ability to learn facility pipeline to be able to provide cameras and layouts to the other departments
• Experience and knowledge of television work
• Strong critical thinking on layout and pipeline procedures are essential to the position
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Must take direction well and implementing changes with quick turn around
• Strong organization, problem-solving, and project management; attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and willingness to work in a team environment in achieving goals and completing projects
Vancouver residents only please.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES (PDF only) AND DEMO REEL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please. Principals only.