FuseFX New York is currently searching for a full-time Render Wrangler.to join its technology team. The primary focus of this position is the management of renders as needed by production. Secondarily this person functions as a junior systems admin, helping with physical setup, artist support, and potentially growing into more.
We would prefer candidates with a background in visual effects, animation, post production or video game production.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, and commercials.
• Strong interest in and some experience with visual effects
• Experience with render farm systems and management, Thinkbox Deadline a plus
• Experience with data wrangling and moving data between networks
• Familiarity with Autodesk 3dsmax or Maya, Vray a plus
• Familiarity with compositing software, Foundry Nuke a plus
• Any knowledge of Houdini or Terragen a plus
• Strong Organizational and Communication skills
• Some knowledge of Windows 7/10 troubleshooting and setup
• Familiar with software installation and configuration
• Able to effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight deadlines
• Ability to lift 50 pounds to standing height
• 1+ years of experience in a production environment
• Strong Technical abilities and problem solving skills
• Work well in a team environment
• Positive attitude
experience with the following a bonus:
• Any experience with Networking or Microsoft AD a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in artist workflow, pipeline, or hardware