FuseFX LA is currently searching for a Render Wrangler / Jr. Systems Administrator to join its technology team. The primary focus of this position is the management of renders as needed by production. Secondarily this person functions as a junior systems admin, helping with physical setup, artist support, and potentially growing into more.
We would prefer candidates with a background in visual effects, animation, post production or video game production and a passion for computer hardware/software.
FuseFX is a visual effects studio focused on producing photo-real visual effects for episodic television, feature films, and commercials.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities
- Strong interest in and some experience with visual effects
- Experience with render farm systems and management, Thinkbox Deadline a plus
- Experience with data wrangling and moving data between networks
- Familiarity with Autodesk 3dsmax or Maya, Vray a plus
- Familiarity with compositing software, Foundry Nuke a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Some knowledge of Windows 10 troubleshooting and setup
- Familiar with software installation and configuration
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under tight deadlines
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to standing height
- Strong technical abilities, critical thinking and problem solving
- Work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Any experience with Networking or Microsoft AD
- Some knowledge of Apple OS X troubleshooting and setup
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in artist workflow, pipeline, or hardware
- Any knowledge of Houdini or Terragen
- Experience in a production environment
Visit www.fusefx.com for additional information
No calls, local applicants only.