FuseFX in Vancouver, BC is seeking a Maya Pipeline TD.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio based in LA, NY and Vancouver and is focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
The responsibilities of this position entail developing, maintaining and troubleshooting Maya pipeline tools to assist the 3d team with production needs. The developer will work closely with the Pipeline supervisor and other tools developers to integrate facility pipeline features into Maya.
• Proficiency in Maya, Python, PySide, and MEL
• C++/Maya SDK, Maya Python API preferred
• Design and maintain tools in conjunction with Maya/3dsmax/Houdini pipeline
• Prior Lead level Maya rigging pipeline skills for mechanical and character preparation is a desired skill set for this position.
• In-depth knowledge of FK/IK systems
• Maintain documents for tool features for departmental training
Skills / Responsibilities:
• 3+ years experience in a production environment
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques and reviews
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
Please send resumes and reel links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Vancouver Maya Developer”
Visit www.fusefx.com for additional information
No calls please.