Pipeline Developer – Los Angeles, CA
FuseFX LA is currently searching for a Pipeline Developer to join its Development team. The primary focus of this position is the development and support of the Ingest, Editorial, and Delivery process. Candidates will contribute to the design of future software and tools as well as support existing architecture. Candidates with VFX editorial experience highly preferred.
FUSEFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• A computer science degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be proficient at designing and implementing custom solutions
• Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members
• Must be able to communicate eloquently and effectively with non-technical personnel
• Pyside and PyQt
• Object Oriented Programming
• Version Control (GitLab)
• Some database knowledge (FileMaker, sequel)
• Writing clear documentation for tools and scripts (technical and user documentation)
• Experience in VFX Workflows and Pipelines would be beneficial
• Proficient with one or more software APIs: Nuke, 3dsMax, Maya, AfterFX
• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOS ANGELES RESIDENTS
Principals only. No calls please.