FuseFX in Soho in New York City is seeking a reliable and experienced office assistant.
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• Restocking office (including kitchens and bathrooms) with necessary supplies, snacks, drinks, etc.
• Keeping an inventory of all office supplies & necessities and placing new supply orders on a regular basis (Costco, Amazon, Staples, IKEA, etc.)
• Keeping office areas clean and organized (free of clutter, boxes, dishes, etc.)
• Taking out trash and recycling as needed
• Receiving and distributing any mail, office supplies, or supply orders
• Front desk duties – answering phones, receiving clients/visitors, checking media/drives in & out, regular restocking
• Backup support for additional shifts as needed, which may include opening (7am), nights, and weekends
• Ordering and distributing meals for employees as needed
• Communicating and coordinating any office problems or issues that may arise with upper management as needed
• Coordinating and receiving any outside workers/techs who may come to address office issues
• Support production
• Miscellaneous office duties as needed (e.g. changing light bulbs, building office furniture, breaking down boxes, updating database, updating spreadsheets, event planning, various administrative tasks)
• Previous office assistant/administrative experience
• Previous experience with visual effects/post-production
• Desire to grow within company and to learn the full visual effects process
• Great problem solving skills and strong initiative
• Great team player, comfortable in a dynamic work environment
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Inquiry – Office Assistant.”
For more information about FuseFX, visit www.fusefx.com.