FuseFX Los Angeles is currently seeking talented and experienced Maya Generalists for current and upcoming projects.
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, and commercials.
- Proficiency in Maya and Vray Rendering System
- Diverse capabilities of the principles of 3D, such as; animation, modelling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting, tracking and compositing
- Photo-real shader development using the latest HDRI, GI, and normal mapping techniques
- Strong understanding of lighting principles and color theory
- Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 5+ years experience in a production environment
- Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Work well in a team environment
Principals only. No phone calls please.