FuseFX in New York is seeking talented and experienced Digital Matte Painter with strong Nuke compositing skills for current and upcoming projects.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
Matte Painter / Nuke Compositor Preferred Requirements:
• Skilled in Photoshop image manipulation
• Competency in 3D modeling software applications like Maya or 3D studio Max
• Comfortable finalizing and integrating final elements
• Live action and cg visual effects compositing experience, Blue, Green Screen, Keying, 2.5D Digital
• Working knowledge of nuke compositing workflow
• Knowledge of cameras, lenses, issues of perspective and parallax is necessary as well as a demonstrable ability to create photorealistic imagery with digital tools.
• Strong understanding of directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies
Knowledge of the following considered a bonus:
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• Experience working in TV Episodics.
Skills / Responsibilities:
• 3+ years experience in a production environment
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL NEW YORK RESIDENTS
No calls please