FuseFX is currently seeking talented and experienced Mantra Lighter for current and upcoming projects. Temporary and permanent positions available.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, and commercials.
• Proficiency in Houdini, Vray, and Mantra Rendering Systems
• Diverse capabilities of the principles of 3D, such as; animation, modelling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting, tracking and compositing are a plus.
• Photo-real shader development using the latest HDRI, GI, and normal mapping techniques
• Strong understanding of lighting principles, color theory, and LUTs
• Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 5+ years experience in a production environment
• Help create and/or modify lighting templates, as required
• Proficiency in Houdini, Vray, Mantra Rendering Systems
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment