FuseFX Los Angeles is seeking a Junior Marketing Editor for current and upcoming projects.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
Seeking a marketing editor to actively create demo reels for our clients, our website, or internal viewing. This role requires significant collaboration with different departments in which you must have strong communication skills. Heavy research involved.
Need a strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure. Seeking those with a general interest in visual effects. Have confidence in creating content in a fast paced work environment. Entry level with little experience is welcomed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Editing specialty reels, pitch reels, and general visual needs for monthlies and fairs.
• Researching material in our extensive database.
• Gathering high quality shots and preparing projects.
• Collaborating with different teams on what their needs are and how you can support them.
• Responsible for rendering and delivering content in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills, including oral and written.
• Ability to excel with repetitive tasks.
• Prioritizing tasks based on deadlines.
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Eager to learn
• Interest in an editing support role
• Detail Oriented
• Professional demeanor in challenging situations
• Exceptional work ethic, self starter and team player
• 1 -2 years of content creation experience
• Solid video editing capabilities
• Occasional overtime. Weekend availability is a plus.
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Premiere & After Effects
• Final Cut a plus
• Mac/Windows proficient