FuseFX Los Angeles is looking for an exceptionally skilled FX artist to work on a team that is developing VFX for episodic television.
FUSEFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• Houdini, rbds, dops, and fluid solvers. We are creating a wide range of VFX including oceans, splashes, destruction, and much more.
• Thinking Particles, FumeFX, Pflow, Krakatoa within 3dsmax environment.
• Must have 5 years experience in simulated effects
• Excellent Houdini and or Thinking Particles/Pflow effects skills.
• Experience in creating effects such as fire, smoke, destruction, explosions, mist, dust or similar.
• Thorough understanding of simulation techniques and technologies relating to effects.
• Good working knowledge of Mantra or Vray preferred.
• Vex and Python programming skills are an advantage.
• You must be able to work well within a team to develop new tools for ongoing productions whilst also being able to solve shot-specific issues independently.
• Previous film industry and/or television experience is preferred.
• Must be able to perform under tight deadlines.
• Must work well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great pictures.