FuseFX New York is currently seeking talented and experienced CG Generalists for current and upcoming projects. Temp and permanent positions available.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, and commercials.
• Proficiency in 3ds Max and Vray Rendering System
• Experience with particle systems such as Thinking Particles, and/or Particle Flow
• Smoke and fire experience with preferred FumeFX, and/or PhoenixFD
• Simulation Experience with cloth, hair, BiFrost/max fluids, Ornatrix and Mass FX
• Node based compositing experience with preferred Nuke and/or Fusion
• 3D tracking with preferred SynthEyes, PF Track, 3DEqualizer, and Boujou
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 3+ years experience in a production environment
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment