FuseFX– Human Resources Specialist
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Specialist to implement a variety of human resource programs in our Sherman Oaks, CA office. The HR department will depend on your assistance in several important functions such as onboarding, offboarding, payroll, benefits, policies, and special projects.
• Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks in performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Proven experience as HR Specialist
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Paylocity) will be a plus
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• Degree in HR or related field of study
• Additional HR training will be a plus
Applicants should send a resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job Inquiry – HR Specialist.”
For more information about FuseFX, visit www.fusefx.com.
No calls please. Principals only.