This is a direct hire opening for a candidate who holds, at minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related discipline with experience working within an Accounting and Finance department. This is an ideal opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has an outgoing and dynamic company culture. In addition, this position would give you the opportunity to gain full cycle accounting experience.
• Account Payable including the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, credit memos, disbursements and Vendor maintenance.
• Account Receivable including the timely, accurate Customer invoicing, validating bid to invoice variances, invoice adjustments and cash receipts.
• General Ledger review.
• Journal Entries/Adjustments
• Processing Payroll journal entries
• Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end Bank account and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Assists with month end close and financial reporting; budget to actual variance analysis
• Daily and Weekly Cash reporting and assist in Cash and Revenue projections
• Credit Card reconciliation
• Developing Budgets
• Monitoring expenses.
• Administrative Tasks
• Support other team members as necessary
• Ad-hoc Reporting & Research
• Other projects as assigned
• 4 year Accounting or Business related degree required. MBA a welcome addition
• 3-5 years of experience working in as a Accountant.
• Quickbooks proficiency required.
• Ideally, has experience working in Expensify.
• Prior experience with Payroll Processing services.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Self-starter, problem solver, with focused drive to produce timely and accurate deliverables.
• Reporting directly to CFO.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Excel expertise required.
• Must be extremely detail oriented and organized in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external partners.
Please include Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations in a email to email@example.com to apply.