FUSEFX VANCOUVER IS CURRENTLY SEEKING TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED CG GENERALISTS FOR CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROJECTS. TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
FUSEFX IS AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR EPISODIC TELEVISION, FEATURE FILM, AND COMMERCIALS.
• Proficiency in Maya and Vray Rendering System
• Diverse capabilities of the principles of 3D, such as; animation, modelling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting, tracking and compositing
• Photo-real shader development using the latest HDRI, GI, and normal mapping techniques
• Strong understanding of lighting principles and color theory
• Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer
• Bachelor’s degree
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 5+ years experience in a production environment
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment